Public Relations Intern
PR officers will use all forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation of Ms Curvaceous UK, the people behind it and its models. They will communicate key messages, often using third party endorsements, to our target audiences in order to establish and maintain goodwill and understanding between Ms Curvaceous UK and the public.
Activities may include:
- Contributing to content on social media networks
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Collating and analysing media coverage
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, blogs, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports
- Assisting with organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours
- Sourcing speaking and photo opportunities
- Assisting with the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills;
- Good presentation skills
- Drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask;
- Ability to cope with pressure;
- Creativity, imagination and initiative;
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good IT Skills
- Awareness of the fashion industry
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
You will be required to work 3 Days a week. At times you may be required to work an extra day during busy periods.
You will need to work 9 - 5pm on Monday and Fridays in the office.
You can pick the 3rd day to suit your schedule between Tuesday and Thursday. On this day you will work remotely and the hours are flexible.
This role is unpaid, however reasonable travel expenses will be covered. There will be rewards for achieving targets which include cash, shopping vouchers, dinner for two, cinema tickets, 20% off hair extensions and free entry to partner events. Those who perform well will be given an opportunity to join the team permanently where they will be able to benefit from financial incentives.
To apply please email your CV and a paragraph explaining why you would like to work with us within this role to email@example.com