Today society has created an unobtainable ideal, increasing the rate that females aspire to be something that isn’t possible. This has resulted in many health risks amongst the public as it has fueled illnesses such as eating disorders.
Ms Curvaceous UK aims to change this by giving curvaceous individuals from all walks of life the opportunity to become positive and projective role models.
To date the Ms Curvaceous UK model management and annual curvaceous modelling competition have been able to boost the confidence of 100’s of women, some of which are now successful plus size models and have gone on to work with worldwide brands such as Asda, ITV This Morning, Simply Be, Yours Clothing, Evans, Slink Magazine, One One 3, British Plus Size Fashion Weekend, Beautiful Textures, Fashion Meets Music, QVC, Curvy Kate, Curvaceous Inc magazine and more.
After generating an interest from key players in the media including ITV’s “Take me out” TV show, top plus size model Nina Blakemore from Gok Wan’s “How to look good naked” TV show on Channel 4, ITV’s “The Only Way is Essex” TV Star Gemma Collins and top blogger Gracie Francesca, Ms Curvaceous UK have made a good start to get through to the wider public but this is only the beginning.
With your help we can change more lives and provide positive influences to help our communities even more!
RECRUITMENT PARTNER BENEFITS
We are asking for you to get involved and help us to find the next curvaceous role models of the future!
As this is a very important part of the process all those who join us in making this much needed contribution will benefit from the following;
- £100 if you find the winner of Ms Curvaceous UK 2015
- £50 for every curvaceous model you find that gets selected to be one of the twenty competition finalists
- £5 for every curvaceous model you find that gets selected to be one of the fifteen model ambassadors
- 20% OFF exhibition spaces at the Grand Finale (If applicable) OR 30% OFF Grand Finale ticket prices (Up to 5 Tickets)
- Free entry to Grand Finale for referring 10 models that attend the audition stage
If you would like to be a recruitment partner you can register by completing the form below;
REGISTER TO BECOME A RECRUITMENT PARTNER