Model Booking Agent Intern
You will spend a large portion of your day on the telephone speaking to new and existing clients as well as on the internet searching for castings, jobs and other opportunities. You will work closely with the models to create a good understanding of their interests and abilities in order to maximise opportunities. You will continue to assess and develop the sales processes to maximise efficiency and conversion of opportunities.
Activities may include:
- Calling and emailing new clients to find work for our models
- Generating new business through cold calling
- Proactively maintaining and building a database of contacts
- Dealing with booking enquires and preparing shortlists for clients
- Responding to general casting calls
- Utilising expert knowledge to help clients (this will be achieved over time with training)
- Arranging time for print photo shoots and other experience based opportunities for some models
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Great sales and communication skills
- Self-motivated and results orientated driven individual
- Client-orientated with warm personality
- Good telephone manner and organisational skills
- Additional languages useful but not essential
- Good understanding of fashion and current trends
- Excellent with sums and understanding percentages
- Excellent computer skills
- Good literacy
- Mature and conscientious approach to work
- Must be able to work under pressure
You will be required to work 3 Days a week. At times you may be required to work an extra day during busy periods.
You will need to work 9 - 5pm on Monday and Fridays in the office.
You can pick the 3rd day to suit your schedule between Tuesday and Thursday. On this day you will work remotely and the hours are flexible.
This will have commission based pay. The booker will earn 10% of all bookings generated. Travel expenses will also be covered.
To apply please email your CV and a paragraph explaining why you would like to work with us within this role to email@example.com