Ms Curvaceous UK has a model management and event management division. This role will be great experience for someone who wants a career in admin or event management.
The role will consist of the following;
- Assisting with the planning of logistics, travel and accommodation
- Managing enquiries via email and telephone (including putting out auditions accurately and corresponding with casting directors and applicants)
- Attending meetings in order to assist with administrative duties, agenda setting, minutes, action plans etc
- Support with use of administrative tools and other general tools, eforms , Concur, e-buyer etc
- Liaising with model applicants to keep them up to date with workshops, auditions, bookings and other events.
- Producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
- Securing and booking suitable venues or locations
- Ensuring insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to
- Coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire
- Organising facilities for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality and the media
- Identifying and securing speakers or special guests (e.g. competition judges)
- Planning room layouts and the entertainment programme, scheduling workshops and demonstrations (Publicity stunts)
- Coordinating staffing requirements and staff briefings
- Preparing delegate packs and papers
- Liaising with clients and designers and organising the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures
- Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders).
This is a fast-paced, creative environment, so the admin / event manager should be able to maintain a calm, professional manner while juggling multiple tasks at once. The ideal individual will possess exemplary written and oral communication skills, excellent phone manner, and an upbeat personality. The individual must be forward looking and pay attention to detail. Must be able to interact with various departments, handle pressure in a professional manner, and have the ability to make sound decisions quickly while using practical approaches. We are looking for a reliable, self-motivated, dedicated and eager individual.
You will be required to work 3 Days a week. At times you may be required to work an extra day during busy periods.
You will need to work 9 - 5pm on Monday and Fridays in the office.
You can pick the 3rd day to suit your schedule between Tuesday and Thursday. On this day you will work remotely and the hours are flexible.
This role is unpaid, however reasonable travel expenses will be covered. There will be rewards for achieving targets which include cash, shopping vouchers, dinner for two, cinema tickets, 20% off hair extensions and free entry to partner events. Those who perform well will be given an opportunity to join the team permanently where they will be able to benefit from financial incentives.
To apply please email your CV and a paragraph explaining why you would like to work with us within this role to email@example.com