Creative Media Intern
We have an exciting opportunity available for those interested in pursuing a career in the Media industry.
A Creative Media Officer will be in charge of the look and feel of the media content we put out. The media content will include videos and audio.
Activities may include;
- Creating storyboards for web content/ blog videos. This may include recordings of events such as fundraisers, scouting days, workshops, fashion shows etc
- Creating concepts and story boards for adverts
- Forming partnerships with other media outlets including, blogs, magazine, newspapers, radio stations and more
- Reporting the results of the media campaign to management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills;
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask;
- Ability to cope with pressure;
- Creativity, imagination and initiative;
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good IT Skills
- Awareness of the fashion industry
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
You will be required to work 3 Days a week. At times you may be required to work an extra day during busy periods.
You will need to work 9 - 5pm on Monday and Fridays in the office.
You can pick the 3rd day to suit your schedule between Tuesday and Thursday. On this day you will work remotely and the hours are flexible.
This role is unpaid, however reasonable travel expenses will be covered. There will be rewards for achieving targets which include cash, shopping vouchers, dinner for two, cinema tickets, 20% off hair extensions and free entry to partner events. Those who perform well will be given an opportunity to join the team permanently where they will be able to benefit from financial incentives.
To apply please email your CV and a paragraph explaining why you would like to work with us within this role to email@example.com