You have secured your place at the Ms Curvaceous UK Body Confidence & Modelling Workshop!
You may have chosen to attend the workshop only, if this is the case, please ignore the audition information.
We encourage the belief that "Beauty has No Size" and we promise you will leave the workshop with a new lease of confidence, loving your curves and feeling amazing.
We have a fun filled day planned :
- Body Confidence activities
- Tutorials for hair, makeup, photo-shoot and catwalk
- How to dress for your curvaceous figure
- Tips and advice from industry experts and Ms Curvaceous models
- Guest speakers
- Opportunity to meet some fantastic people
- Plus much much more!
As the workshop is all about body confidence and curve/plus size modelling, we decided to make it fun, set the scene and ask you to attend in the attire of a model attending a casting!
Ladies you will need to bring Photo ID with you to the workshop (Passports and driving license only accepted).
*16 – 17 years old? You must be accompanied by a 18+ Guardian who may also be asked for ID.
- Leggings or Fitted jeans (do not wear white or stripes)
- A Fitted top (do not wear white or stripes)
- High heeled shoes (no sandals, no wedges or no boots)
- Your hair should be away from face (preferably tied up in a bun or low ponytail)
- Minimal (neutral) makeup
We can't wait to see you there.
Lets show the world "Curves are Beautiful!"